JULBO - Aero Mat white Zebra light photochromic lenses
26 grams. Need we say more? The new Julbo Aero Sunglasses, trail running sunglasses for when every gram counts. Ultra marathon & marathon runners will revel in the unbelievably low weight & perfect comfort of the Aero.
Designed for fans of intense effort, such as vertical kilometer racing, these sunglasses are uncompromising when it comes to performance and comfort. Also available in a REACTIV Photochromic version, the mono-lens guarantees a wide, obstacle free field of vision, regardless of light levels. The suspended construction adds outstanding ventilation by encouraging air to pass between the lens and the frame. Last but not least, the Air Link concept and its shock absorber insert at the end of the temples offers even better grip and lightness.
- Photochromic lens category 1 to 3
- Exceptional anti-fog coating
- Oil repellant coating prevents finger marks
- Brown tint accentuates relief
- Adjustable nose piece
- Shaped temples with ultralight and shock absorbing elastomer inserts
- Side and top venting around lenses
- One piece lens width: 133mm
- Nose width: 14mm
- Temple length: 137mm
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system : This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.