JULBO - Aerolite Black/red Photochromic Performance Reactive 1-3
Lightweight sunglasses specifically designed for women and runners with smaller faces, Aerolite is directly derived from the Aero model, a benchmark for trail runners. It offers the same level of grip and ventilation, with a rimless lens for even more lightness and a tremendous feeling of freedom. With its REACTIV Photochromic lenses, Aerolite is designed to go further in all conditions.
- Lens size : 126
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Base : 6
- Temple length : 131
- Distance : 14
- Lens depth : 45
- Weight : 22 g
- CLEAR VISION WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS
- Photochromic lenses (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% - 75%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and therefore adapt to any time of day and to the terrain. Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier and facilitates water runoff). Ideal for trail running and mountain biking.
- NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Color : 263 / 288
- Sun protection : Photochromic
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
- Material : TRIVEX
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system : This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.