MUC-OFF | Drivetrain Cleaner 500ml capped with trigger
MUC-OFF DRIVETRAIN CLEANER WITH TRIGGER 500ML
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is the complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds. It’s also fully biodegradable* and safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals. You have never seen results like this. We can guarantee it! Why not try using Bio Drivetrain Cleaner with the Muc-Off X-3 Dirty Chain Machine to provide the deepest clean on even the dirtiest chains!
Please note: 750ml Drivetrain Cleaner does not come with a trigger.
*Only contents are biodegradable.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children.
MUC-OFF Drivetrain cleaner information:
- More than 30% aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Less than 5% Nonionic surfactants
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
- Cocamide DEA
HOW TO US MUC-OFF DRIVETRAIN CLEANER FEATURES:
- Fast and effective grease cutting formula
- Removes all chain oil and wax residue
- Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants
- Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices
- Trigger spray included for easy application
- Deep cleans all drive chain areas in seconds
*Only contents are biodegradable
HOW TO USE MUC-OFF DRIVETRAIN CLEANER:
- Shake bottle vigorously
- Spray all over the drive chain including cassette, chainrings, chain and derailleurs
- Leave for up to 1 minute and agitate with a brush if required. (If you are using with a chain cleaning device, unscrew the trigger sprayer and fill the device with the formula)
- After agitation thoroughly rinse off with water making sure all of the formula has been removed
- Now apply Bike Protect to disperse moisture before applying a chain lube
Project Green is our never-ending commitment to deliver a multitude of environmentally-focussed improvements across our business. We love the planet we ride on, it’s our playground, and we’re driven to protect it for everyone.
This product has a Project Green credential; meaning that it’s either biodegradable, refillable, reusable, or all three!