MUC-OFF | Drivetrain Cleaner 5L Refill
Regular price Rs 6,500.00
MUC-OFF DRIVETRAIN CLEANER REFILL 5LThe Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner Refill is the complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds. It’s also fully biodegradable and safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals. You have never seen results like this. We can guarantee it! Why not try using Bio Drivetrain Cleaner with the Muc-Off X-1 Chain Cleaning Device to provide the deepest clean on even the dirtiest chains!
Please note: 5L Drivetrain Cleaner does not come with a trigger.
*Only contents are biodegradable.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children.
MUC-OFF Drivetrain cleaner information:
- More than 30% aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Less than 5% Nonionic surfactants
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
- Cocamide DEA
HOW TO US MUC-OFF DRIVETRAIN CLEANER FEATURES:
- Fast and effective grease cutting formula
- Removes all chain oil and wax residue
- Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants
- Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices
- Trigger spray included for easy application
- Deep cleans all drive chain areas in seconds
*Only contents are biodegradable
HOW TO USE MUC-OFF DRIVETRAIN CLEANER:
- Shake bottle vigorously
- Spray all over the drive chain including cassette, chainrings, chain and derailleurs
- Leave for up to 1 minute and agitate with a brush if required. (If you are using with a chain cleaning device, unscrew the trigger sprayer and fill the device with the formula)
- After agitation thoroughly rinse off with water making sure all of the formula has been removed
- Now apply Bike Protect to disperse moisture before applying a chain lube
Project Green is our never-ending commitment to deliver a multitude of environmentally-focussed improvements across our business. We love the planet we ride on, it’s our playground, and we’re driven to protect it for everyone.
This product has a Project Green credential; meaning that it’s either biodegradable, refillable, reusable, or all three!