MUC-OFF | Utility Frame Strap & Waterproof Cargo Bag Bundle
Regular price Rs 1,600.00
MUC-OFF UTILITY FRAME STRAP AN WATERPOOF CARGO BAG BUNDLE
Our Utility Frame Strap & Waterproof Cargo Bag Bundle is the perfect add-on for any rider. You’ll get the all-new Utility Frame Strap, which is a super tough strap to secure riding essentials to your frame, whilst our Cargo Bag will keep everything dry and protected against the elements with its epic levels of waterproofing. You’ll be able to mount a spare inner tube, C02 inflator kit, Rim Stix and your other favourite on-the-go repair tools with ease, so you’re prepared for anything your ride throws at you!
- 1 x Utility Frame Strap - Black
- 1 x Waterproof Cargo Bag - Black
- Capacity - Fits up to a 29” tube, CO2 inflator Kit, tyre levers, money, cards and more!
- Waterproof bag with welded seams
- Abrasion resistant and made from long-lasting materials
- Roll top strap and buckle closure system
- Protects accessories from water, snow, mud, dust and sand
- Long adjustable strap means it can be fitted on most frame tubes
- Durable and tough as nails webbing with bar tack stitching is designed and built to last
- Super strong hook and loop fastener allows quick and easy removal and installation
- Flexible, high strength elastic loop system with super grippy rubber tubing fits a variety of inner tube sizes and other items
- Specific CO2/tyre lever elasticated straps keep your items safe and secure without rattling around
- Crazy grippy backing material means your loaded strap stays in place over the harshest terrains
- Ensure frame is clean and free from dirt and grime before installing.
- Undo hook and loop fastener and lay strap flat with the elastic loops facing towards you.
- Open Cargo Bag and place your items inside (rolled up inner tube, tyre levers, CO2 etc)
- Roll up Cargo Bag and then secure the clips in place to ensure bag is sealed and watertight.
- Place your packed Cargo Bag with the clips facing down towards the elastic straps on the frame strap, then pull the elastic loops with rubber grippers up and over each side to secure the bag into place. Ensure all items are central and secure.
- Place the loaded strap with the rubber grippers on the elastic loops up against your frame.
- Wrap the strap around your frame, through the plastic hook on the end then pull tight to ensure the contents are secure then fasten the hook and loop together.
- Go ride!
- Size: 63cm Width: 2.5cm
- Weight: 38g
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Care: Can be hosed off, wiped down with a clean cloth. Allow to air dry before re-installing.
- Size: 25 x 16cm
- Weight: 50g
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Care: Rinse off excess mud and wipe dry with a clean cloth. Periodically remove accessories stored inside to prevent rusting.