NORTHWAVE - Extreme PRO 3 (Black)
Northwave Extreme Pro 3 - Road Cycling Shoes
Extremely good: the Extreme Pro 3 road cycling shoes from Northwave.
ARS (Anatomic Reticular Support) technology, an exoskeleton that surrounds and adapts to the foot, distributes the load evenly and in a controlled manner when pedaling. The ergonomic Powershape-15 sole is made of unidirectional carbon fiber (compatible with Speedplay/Wahoo pedals) and supports the arch of the foot, increasing pedal pressure. The three strategically positioned vents on the sole keep your feet feeling fresh even on the hottest days.
The new advanced dual-zone closure system with double X-Dial SLW3 twist closure allows you to adjust the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe with millimeter precision for even better fit.
Features - Extreme Pro 3
- Powershape carbon 15 sole (stiffness index of 15.0)
- Powershape system at the arch of the foot
- NW Speedplay/Wahoo adapter compatible
- Upper shoe with ARS (Anatomic Reticular Support) technology
- Double SLW3 twist closure
- Double insole in different thicknesses (3 mm and 5 mm thickness) for a customizable, perfect fit
- Perforated upper ensures optimal ventilation
- Weight: approx. 220 g per shoe
The new SLW3 developed by X-Dial is absolutely unique and offers ultra-fast, micrometer-precise fastening. This compact mechanism is very easy and intuitive to use. Simply push the button for step-by-step opening - or lift the button to completely open the shoe instantly.