NORTHWAVE - Extreme XC 2 (Black)
Northwave Extreme XC 2 - MTB Shoes
A new member in the XC family: the Extreme XC 2 from Northwave
ARS (Anatomic Reticular Support) technology, an exoskeleton that surrounds and adapts to the foot, distributes the load evenly and in a controlled manner when pedaling. The new advanced dual-zone closure system with double X-Dial SLW3 twist closure allows you to adjust the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe with millimeter precision for even better fit. The TPU protective layer is now even thinner and 10% more resistant. The Extreme XC 2 continues the legend of Northwave mountain bike shoes.
The Hyperlight XC sole made of 100% unidirectional carbon with a stiffness index of 14.0 guarantees optimal power transmission. The Michelin rubber inserts with dual-layer compound technology are 28% more abrasion resistant than TPU and provide excellent grip with minimal weight.
The double insole in different thicknesses (3 mm and 5 mm thickness) lets you adjust the fit of the shoe ideally to your foot. The perforated upper ensures good ventilation and conducts excess heat through mesh inserts to the outside.
Features - Extreme XC 2
- Hyperlight XC sole made of 100% unidirectional carbon with a stiffness index of 14
- Michelin rubber inserts with dual layer compound technology
- Double SLW3 twist closure
- Upper shoe with ARS(Anatomic Reticular Support) technology
- Double insole in different thicknesses (3 mm and 5 mm thickness)
- Even on hot days, excess heat escapes to the outside via the mesh insert
- Weight: approx. 365 g per shoe
The new SLW3 developed by X-Dial is absolutely unique and offers ultra-fast, micrometer-precise fastening. This compact mechanism is very easy and intuitive to use. Simply push the button for step-by-step opening - or lift the button to completely open the shoe instantly.