NORTHWAVE - Extreme XC (Black/Anthracite)
Northwave Extreme XC MTB Shoes - anthracite/black
The Northwave Extreme XC MTB Shoes have achieved many great results, thanks to the Northwave athletes who have always appreciated the lightness (just 312 g), the construction of the unidirectional carbon outsole that allows to “unload to the ground” all the power and, again, the possibility of a millimetric fit thanks to the X-Frame 2® upper construction and the 2 SLW3 dials.
Features of the Northwave Extreme XC MTB Shoes
- Hyperlight Michelin XC sole made of 100% unidirectional carbon with a stiffness index of 14.0 for top power transfer 28% more abrasion resistant than TPU, the Michelin rubber inserts with dual-layer compound technology provide excellent grip with minimum weight.
- Made with the patented XFrame 2® construction, the upper transfers every watt of power while providing the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points.
- The double SLW3 dial differentiates the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe for even better adaptability.
- New highly abrasion-resistant ultrathin reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper.
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping.
- Pro Regular Fit footbed with a stiffened dual density design increases the power transfer.
- Redesigned overlap for improving fit and control on the pedals.
- New no-stich heel design guarantee comfort and a second skin effect
- The perforated upper surface ensure optimal ventilation.