NORTHWAVE - Extreme XCM 3 (Forest)
Northwave Extreme XCM 3 MTB Shoes - forest
PUSH HARDER, DO IT FURTHER
Different terrains means a shoe able to adapt to every condition. During the climbing of difficult ascents and on fast and technical descents, typical of a Marathon race, you need a shoe that is extremely performing and that is able to meet the needs of the athlete. The Northwave Extreme XCM 3 MTB Shoe, gives the long-distance MTB enthusiasts very high performance, with a wide range of use, the true secret of the Extreme XCM3.
Features of the Northwave Extreme XCM 3 MTB Shoe
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0. TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance.
- Made with the patented XFrame 2® construction, the upper transfers every watt of power while providing the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points.
- The double SLW3 dial differentiates the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe for even better adaptability. SLW3 the only dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button.
- New Highly abrasion-resistant rubber reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
- Redesigned overlap for improving fit and control on the pedals
- New no-stich heel design guarantee comfort and a second skin effect
- The perforated upper surface ensure optimal ventilation.