NORTHWAVE - Origin Plus 2 (Black/Anthracite)
The NORTHWAVE Origin Plus 2 - MTB Shoes
Features - The NORTHWAVE Origin Plus 2
- Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- The upper's seamless unibody construction reduces pressure points
- Micro perforations across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation
- Welded TPU reinforcement on the toe for added protection
- SLW3 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Breathability: 3 out of 5
- Weight: approx. 362 g per shoe
Technologies - The NORTHWAVE Origin Plus 2
Reduce stitching for even more comfort and less weight: it’s not just an idea, it’s our dogma. It’s why Northwave is a pioneer in the use of thermowelded unibody uppers. This technology offers two massive advantages: we can use thinner and therefore lighter materials, and practically no stitching. Plus, the uppers have a more anatomical, wraparound design for a snugger, even fit.
Speedlight Carbon 3D Sole
The nylon chassis is reinforced with carbon fiber and co-injected to the outer polished TPU shell. The rubber studs ensure maximum grip. Finally performance and lightness are in step with style and design.
The new SLW3 developed by X-Dial is totally unique and offers ultra-fast, micrometric fastening. This compact mechanism is very light and intuitive The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely.