Northwave Rebel 3 MTB Shoes (forest)
Northwave Rebel 3 MTB Shoes - forest
The first time you wear the Northwave Rebel 3 MTB shoe, you will be surprised by the enveloping fit. This makes the shoe particularly comfortable and at the same time very versatile and powerful on any type of terrain.
The secret of the Unibody construction is the upper, which adapts to the anatomy of the foot and is designed to form a unit of foot, shoe and pedal. From the first few rides you notice the difference: the control of the foot on descents is excellent and the comfort remains unique even after many hours.
Features of the Northwave Rebel 3 MTB shoe:
- Carbon XC 12 sole with full carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0.
- TPU inserts in strategic locations provide high traction and excellent wear resistance.
- Thermowelded TPU reinforcements in the toe and heel area for added protection
- Dual SLW3 twist closure, the only closure with gradual and full release in a single button for optimal pressure distribution
- Northwave Race footbed for better support