NORTHWAVE - Revolution 3 Road Shoes - black/iridescent
Northwave Revolution 3 - Road Bike Shoescycling
The SLW3 twist closure allows for gradual loosening or complete opening with the simple push of a button - depending on the situation. The exclusive Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU allows the shoe to adapt perfectly to the arch of the foot and makes it the ideal sole for every foot type
Features - Revolution 3
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full carbon insert in the pedal area with a stiffness index of 12.0
- Compatible with NW Speedplay adapter for less distance between foot and pedal
- Exclusive Anatomical Arch Support® in TPU allows the shoe to adapt perfectly to the arch of the foot, making it the ideal sole for any type of foot
- SLW3 knob: the only one with gradual loosening or complete opening at the simple push of a button
- The integrated heel cap provides effective support in the heel area
- Light weight
Morph Carbon 12AAS Sole
This sole offers you direct power transmission to the pedal. Its full carbon insert in the pedal area is extremely light and allows good ventilation, while the Anatomical Arch Support technology made of TPU, integrated between the sole and the upper shoe, provides ideal support for any type of foot on long rides.
The new SLW3, developed by X-Dial, is absolutely unique and offers ultra-fast, micrometer-precise fastening. This compact mechanism is very easy and intuitive to use. Simply push the button for step-by-step opening - or lift the button to completely open the shoe instantly.
Speedplay Adapter (optional)
The distance between foot and pedal has never been so small. Northwave, in collaboration with Speedplay, has developed and patented an exclusive adapter that, with its thickness of only 0.5 mm compared to the 3 mm thick traditional Speedplay adapters, guarantees maximum power transmission to the pedals. Made of nylon with a thin aluminium plate (8.5 g less weight), the adapter adapts to the shape of the sole. As a result, the distance between the foot and the pedal is constantly minimal in any position, without taking up extra space and extra weight, as is the case with systems without adapters.