ORBEA - OIZ H30 Mountain Bike 2023
BUILT TO FLY
Take control. Don't accept compromises. Oiz isn't down-country or trail; this is a 120mm XC race machine that looks as good as it rides. Modern geometry and clever suspension, designed from the start around 120mm, bring extra fun to every ride without compromising weight or efficiency. Simply put, Oiz is the fastest XC bike to leave our factory in over 180 years.
Oiz is synonymous with true cross-country, which is why its presence is omnipresent at the World Cup. The Oiz is one of the lightest, stiffest and most powerful bikes in the Orbea range, whether you want to compete or just go for a ride. The Oiz has what you need.
This bike is for you if you are a fast and experienced rider looking for a super light, efficient and reliable full suspension bike for best performance on demanding cross country trails.
Highlights of the Orbea OIZ H30 Mountain Bike
- Hydroformed Aluminum Frame - To make the aluminum frames stronger and minimize unwanted flex, the shapes and wall thicknesses of the tubes are appropriately tapped. Many of the tubes are butted to save weight in less stressed areas. The use of the latest aluminum technology ensures that the aluminum bikes are by no means only second choice.
- ICR - The internal cable routing is optimally routed, low friction and no annoying noise - and designed for both electric and manual shifting.
- OC Cockpit - The integrated look completes the high-end look of modern cross-country bikes.
- Squidlock - A compact, lightweight and functional remote suspension control with three settings and the option to integrate the seatpost lever.
- I-Line - The rear shock lockout designed by Orbea is completely invisible, so it can't get dirty and won't get in the way when you reach for your water bottle. All controls are easily accessible and user-friendly.
- Orbea World Cup Geometry - Years of developing top-end cross-country bikes have resulted in the Oiz's World Cup geometry. The riding position is aggressive, fast, yet comfortable. Compared to trail geometry, which sacrifices a little precision for endurance, cross-country geometry is designed for precise riding and maximum power transfer. To this end, all angles and dimensions have been carefully optimized for all available frame sizes to guarantee maximum power through maximum efficiency.
- FRAME: Orbea Oiz Hydro High Polished, Alloy link, Boost, BSA, SIC, UFO, I-Line shock
- SHOCK: Fox i-line DPS Performance 120mm Remote Push-Unlock Evol custom tune190x45mm
- FORK: Fox 32 Float Rhythm 120 Remote Push-Unlock QR15x110
- CRANKSET: Shimano MT511 32t
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore M6100
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-M6100 10-51t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore M6100 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN: Shimano M6100
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy, 31.8mm, Flat, 740mm, Sweep 9
- STEM: OC Mountain Performance MP21, -6º
- BRAKES: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- WHEELS: Alloy, Tubeless, 25c, 32H
- TYRES: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 31.6mm, Setback 0
- SADDLE: Selle Italia Model X FecAlloy Rail 145x248mm
- GRIPS: OC Lock On