ORBEA - OIZ M11 AXS NEW 2023
BUILT TO FLY
Take control. Don't accept compromises. Oiz isn't down-country or trail; this is a 120mm XC race machine that looks as good as it rides. Modern geometry and clever suspension, designed from the start around 120mm, bring extra fun to every ride without compromising weight or efficiency. Simply put, Oiz is the fastest XC bike to leave our factory in over 180 years.
Oiz is synonymous with true cross-country, which is why its presence is omnipresent at the World Cup. The Oiz is one of the lightest, stiffest and most powerful bikes in the Orbea range, whether you want to compete or just go for a ride. The Oiz has what you need.
This bike is for you if you are a fast and experienced rider looking for a super light, efficient and reliable full suspension bike for best performance on demanding cross country trails.
With the Orbea Oiz M you get a lightweight OMR frame made of carbon, combined with 120mm Fox suspension. Shifting is done via the electronic SRAM GX Eagle AXS 12-speed groupset, and the OC telescopic seatpost adds comfort. The OQUO carbon rims combined with Maxxis Rekon Race tires will carry you over any obstacle.
Highlights of the Orbea Oiz M11 GX Eagle AXS mountain bike
- OMR Carbon Frame - For riders looking for stability and a little more comfort on long tours or marathon adventures, the OMR frame is the ideal choice.
- Fiberlink - Fiberlink with injected long fibers: the perfect combination of light weight and impressive stiffness. Fiberlink is seamlessly integrated into the frame shape and seat tube.
- ICR - The internal cable routing is optimally routed, low friction and no annoying noise - and designed for both electric and manual shifting.
- OC Cockpit - The integrated look completes the high-end look of modern cross-country bikes.
- Squidlock - A compact, lightweight and functional remote suspension control with three settings and the option to integrate the seatpost lever.
- I-Line - The rear shock lockout designed by Orbea is completely invisible, so it can't get dirty and won't get in the way when you reach for your water bottle. All controls are easily accessible and user-friendly.
- Orbea World Cup Geometry - Years of developing top-end cross-country bikes have resulted in the Oiz's World Cup geometry. The riding position is aggressive, fast, yet comfortable. Compared to trail geometry, which sacrifices a little precision for endurance, cross-country geometry is designed for precise riding and maximum power transfer. To this end, all angles and dimensions have been carefully optimized for all available frame sizes to guarantee maximum power through maximum efficiency.
- FRAME: Orbea Oiz Carbon OMR, Fiberlink, Boost, BSA, SIC, UFO, I-line shock
- SHOCK: Fox i-line DPS Performance 120mm Remote Push-Unlock Evol custom tune190x45mm
- FORK: Fox 34 Float SC Performance 120 Grip Remote Push-Unlock QR15x110
- HEADSET: Alloy 1-1/2", Black Oxidated Bearing
- CRANKSET: SRAM GX Eagle Dub 32t
- SHIFTERS: SRAM AXS Pod
- CASSETTE: SRAM GX-1275 Eagle 10-52t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Eagle AXS
- CHAIN: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- OC Mountain Performance MP30, Width 760
- STEM: OC Mountain Performance MP21, -6º
- BRAKES: SRAM Level Bronze 2 piston Stealth Hydraulic Disc
- WHEELS: Oquo Mountain Performance MP28PRO, alloy hookless rim, DT350 CL hub, Sram XD MTB freehub, 28mm internal width, Sapim Race spokes, 29"
- TYRES: Maxxis Rekon Race 2.40" WT 120 TPI Exo TLR
- SEATPOST: OC Mountain Control MC20, 31.6mm, Dropper
- SADDLE: Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail
- GRIPS: OC Lock On
- REMOTE LOCKOUT: OC Squidlock MP20 Remote, Dropper, Suspension 3 Pos