POC - AXION SPIN helmet (Hydrogen White Matt)
POC AXION SPIN
Lightweight, well ventilated and with extended coverage around the temples and at the back of the head, the Axion SPIN provides finely tuned trail protection. Including a 360° size adjustment system that makes it easy to find a precise fit, the helmet features a fully wrapped unibody shell for improved structural integrity. The adjustable breakaway peak works to enhance safety in a crash, as it reduces forces transmitted to the neck. The peak can be adjusted so protection from sun, rain and mud can be tailored to individual needs. Designed for trail and enduro riders, the Axion SPIN benefits from channels and vents that control airflow to keep a rider cool in all conditions.
- SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology which forms part of POC’s Whole Helmet Concept™ to ensure the helmet works long before, during and after an impact.
- High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology which forms part of POC’s Whole Helmet Concept™ to ensure the helmet works long before, during and after an impact.
Patented breakaway peak:
A patented breakaway peak will snap off in a crash to enhance neck protection and reduce the chance of injury.
Ventilation channels are optimized to ensure airflow and comfort on even the hottest rides.
Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas.
BIKE HELMETS SIZING:
|SIZE||XS-S (CM)||M-L (CM)||L-XXL (CM)|