POC - TECTAL RACE SPIN Trail/Enduro light weight helmet (Uranium Black/Hydrogen White)
POC TECTAL RACE SPIN TRAIL/ENDURO HELMET
With features from several of POC’s award-winning helmets, and a unibody shell construction first introduced in our groundbreaking Octal road helmet, the Tectal Race SPIN provides protection and ventilation on a previously unseen scale for mountain bike riders.
With the inclusion of SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), our patent-pending silicone pad technology system, the helmet further builds on our whole-helmet approach to design and construction in order to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
Other safety features include an aramid bridge system for improved structural integrity and a reinforced EPS liner. The unibody shell construction supports the integrity of the helmet while ensuring the weight remains low. And with ventilation optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing, the Tectal Race SPIN delivers lightweight, reliable protection that will keep you cool headed as you push your boundaries on the trail.
- SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology which forms part of POC’s Whole Helmet Concept™ to ensure the helmet works long before, during and after an impact.
- An aramid bridge improves the structural strength of the helmet, giving improved protection against penetration.
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head
- Unibody PC shell improves the helmet's structural integrity
- A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure and comfortable fit.
- Sunglasses can be safely stowed in the ventilation openings on the back of the helmet.
- Adjustable visor
- The helmet's ventilation has been optimized in the wind tunnel for maximum efficiency.
- Recco reflector
SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology which forms part of POC’s Whole Helmet Concept™ to ensure the helmet works long before, during and after an impact.
An aramid bridge improves the structural strength of the helmet, giving improved protection against penetration.
Be searchable with a RECCO® reflector. RECCO® is used and trusted by rescue services around the world to quickly locate injured people in vast landscapes.
With extended zones around the back of the head and the temples, the Tectal gives extra coverage where it's really needed.
INTEGRATED SUNGLASS STORAGE:
It's easy to keep your sunglasses on the helmet mid-ride, as storage is built in to the helmet.
BIKE HELMETS SIZING: