POC - TECTAL Trail/Enduro light weight helmet (Actinium Pink Matt)
POC TECTAL TRAIL/ENDURO HELMET
The well-ventilated Tectal has been specifically developed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing and incorporates the aramid bridges system from POC’s proven and award-winning Trabec helmet. The reinforced EPS liner provides a high level of protection and the unibody shell construction, introduced in POC’s ground breaking Octal road cycling helmet, further enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight.
Tectal offers more coverage than conventional mountain bike helmets and has a highly efficient ventilation design, optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing. The lightweight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head
- Unibody PC shell improves the helmet's structural integrity
- A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure and comfortable fit.
- Sunglasses can be safely stowed in the ventilation openings on the back of the helmet.
- Adjustable visor
- The helmet's ventilation has been optimized in the wind tunnel for maximum efficiency.
- Recco reflector
Be searchable with a RECCO® reflector. RECCO® is used and trusted by rescue services around the world to quickly locate injured people in vast landscapes.
With extended zones around the back of the head and the temples, the Tectal gives extra coverage where it's really needed.
INTEGRATED SUNGLASS STORAGE:
It's easy to keep your sunglasses on the helmet mid-ride, as storage is built in to the helmet.
BIKE HELMETS SIZING: