POC - VENTRAL SPIN helmet (Zink orange)
POC VENTRAL SPIN
Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation do not need to come at the expense of each other. By using our whole-helmet approach to development, we have been able to deliver unparalleled levels of aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation without compromise in the Ventral SPIN.
Taking inspiration from the Venturi effect, the helmet’s airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air with greater efficiency, making it faster. Residual air traveling around the helmet is managed by the 22° aero trailing edge, the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance.
By leading air through rather than around the helmet, its wake is minimized, while its ventilation and cooling properties are enhanced. Other features of our whole-helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance between weight and protection. Includes SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology; a lightweight adjustment system and an ergonomic precision strap provides a flexible, comfortable and secure fit.
- SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology which forms part of POC’s Whole Helmet Concept™ to ensure the helmet works long before, during and after an impact.
- Unique aerodynamic design optimized with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative air flow design.
- High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalised fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- EF Education – EasyPost & EF Education – TIBCO – SVB Professional Cycling Teams
SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology which forms part of POC’s Whole Helmet Concept™ to ensure the helmet works long before, during and after an impact.
Developed with input from pro riders, the Ventral is the new benchmark for aerodynamic performance, safety and speed.
The helmet passes through the air with minimal drag thanks to a design inspired by the Venturi effect.
BIKE HELMETS SIZING:
|SIZE||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)|