The Time XC4 MTB pedals convince thanks to composite materials and a steel hollow shaft with very low weight and high stability. The large platform, the functionally safe ATAC clamping system and the self-cleaning design make the pedals the ideal companion for all those who want to be off the road for the first time.
Thanks to the included ATAC Easy cleats with a release angle of 10°, the first excursion on unknown trails can start right away.
Technical details of the Time XC4 ATAC MTB pedals
- range of use: MTB, Cross Country, Gravel
- material: plastic, polymer, steel (hollow shaft)
- distance axle center - shoe sole: 19 mm
- distance pedal center - crank arm: 54 mm
- pedal plates: ATAC Easy 10° (Float: +/- 5°| 2.5 mm)
- weight: approx. 294 g (manufacturer's specification)