Thanks to composite materials and a hollow steel shaft, the Time XC6 MTB pedals impress with a very low weight and high stability. The large platform, the functionally safe and adjustable ATAC clamping system and the self-cleaning design make the pedals the ideal companion for any tough trail.
The included ATAC cleats allow different release angles of 10°, 13° or 17° and thus increase even more the adaptability to your own preferences. In combination with Time's patented clamping system, easy entry, reliable hold and safe release are guaranteed.
Technical details of the Time XC6 ATAC MTB pedals
- range of use: MTB, Cross Country, Gravel
- material: plastic, polymer, steel (hollow shaft)
- distance axle center - shoe sole: 19 mm
- distance pedal center - crank arm: 54 mm
- adjustable clamping tension
- Release angle: 10° with ATAC Easy Cleats, 13 or 17° with ATAC Cleats
- weight: approx. 290 g (pair, manufacturer's specification)