TITAN RACING - Cypher RS Aluminium SPORT
TITAN RACING CYPHER RS SPORT
The Cypher RS Sport full-sus is quick through the turns and on the hills. A real race-weapon.
- The Cypher RS is a short travel 100mm bike built on the metric shock standard.
- Using a metric standard shock allows for the design of two travel variations using the same frame by taking advantage of the ability to adjust the stroke length of the shock without affecting the eye-to-eye dimension.
- A difference of 7.5mm on the stroke translates into 20mm of travel at the rear axle – the 100mm Cypher RS (Racing Spec) has a 37.5mm stroke length while the Cypher has a 45mm stroke.
- A flip chip allows the ability to customise the geometry to the preference of the rider or trail conditions by reducing the head angle by half a degree and the BB drop by 5mm in the low setting.
- A gently progressive leverage ratio is balanced between the ability to resist harsh bottom out while still allowing full use of travel. Progressive means that more force needs to be applied the further into the travel the rear axle moves in order to compress the shock – this makes for a supportive ride feel that is stable and composed. The leverage rate has been optimised so that it is not too progressive, allowing for full use of travel.
- Anti-squat figures have been calculated to function optimally around 85-115% on 32T – 34T chainrings, those being the most popular size for 12-speed drive systems.
- The frame uses BSA threaded BB cups as opposed to press fit for ease of maintenance and rider concerns over creaky BB’s.
- Internal cable routing solutions for the rear brake, shift cables, a stealth dropper post and remote lockout cable for the shock.
- Rear-axle standard is Boost 148 which allows us to maximise tire clearance without having to compromise on the rear center length.
- The frame has 2 water bottle mounts.
- Multi-user 5 Year Warranty standard on all bikes.
Frame: CYPHER ALLOY BOOST FRAMESET
Fork: SR SF19 RAIDON 32 BOOST RLR DS 15QLC32-110 29″ AIR 100MM (BLACK Stantions)
REAR SHOCK: X-FUSION O2 RLR WITH QUICK FLIP REMOTE
BB Set: CH-52
B-Lever: SHIMANO BR MT200
Brake-F: SHIMANO MT200 WITH SHIMANO CENTRELOCK ROTOR 160MM
Brake-R: SHIMANO MT200 WITH SHIMANO CENTRELOCK ROTOR 160MM
Chain: KMC 10
Chainwheel: SHIMANO FC-M5100-1 32T
DERA-R: DEORE RD-M5120-SGS
Freewheel CS: SHIMANO CS-M4100-10 11-46T
Grip: TR LOCKRING GRIP
H-Bar: PROMAX HB-3188DB R5 750MM
H-B: Stem PROMAX DA-205 60MM S+M+L 80MM XL
Head Set: FP-H871
Spacer: 10mm X 2 PCS
Hub-F: SHIMANO MT400-B CL 15 X 110MM
Hub-R: SHIMANO MT410-B CL 12 X 148MM
Pedal PP: BODY/STEEL CAGE
Rim: SUNRINGLE HELIX SL 27 TL 32 HOLE
Seat Clamp: PROMAX MX-70 ALLEN KEY 34.9MM
Seat Post: FB – SP056 CARBON 31.6MM 400M
Shifter-R: DEORE SL-M4100-R
Spoke: Stainless BLACK
Tire-F/R: VITTORIA BARZO 29″ X 2.25 XC-TRAIL TNT ANTHRACITE SIDEWALL