Titan Racing - Cypher Carbon Rs Elite
Cypher RS Elite Carbon bike is sleek and fast. The Ultimate Stealth Bike.
- The Cypher RS carbon is a short travel 100mm bike with a carbon fiber front and rear triangle built on the metric shock standard.
- Using a metric standard shock allows for the design of two travel variations using the same frame by taking advantage of the ability to adjust the stroke length of the shock without affecting the eye-to-eye dimension.
- A difference of 7.5mm on the stroke translates into 20mm of travel at the rear axle – the 100mm Cypher RS (Racing Spec) has a 37.5mm stroke length while the Cypher has a 45mm stroke.
- A flip chip allows the ability to customise the geometry to the preference of the rider or trail conditions by reducing the head angle by half a degree and the BB drop by 5mm in the low setting.
- A gently progressive leverage ratio is balanced between the ability to resist harsh bottom out while still allowing full use of travel. Progressive means that more force needs to be applied the further into the travel the rear axle moves in order to compress the shock – this makes for a supportive ride feel that is stable and composed. The leverage rate has been optimised so that it is not too progressive, allowing for full use of travel.
- Anti-squat figures have been calculated to function optimally around 85-115% on 32T – 34T chainrings, those being the most popular size for 12-speed drive systems.
- The frame uses BSA threaded BB cups as opposed to press fit for ease of maintenance and rider concerns over creaky BB’s.
- Internal cable routing solutions for the rear brake, shift cables, a stealth dropper post and remote lockout cable for the shock.
- Rear-axle standard is Boost 148 which allows us to maximise tire clearance without having to compromise on the rear center length.
- The frame has 2 water bottle mounts.
- Multi-user 5 Year Warranty standard on all bikes.
Frame: CYPHER FULL CARBON BOOST FRAMESET
Fork: FOX RHYTHM 32 FLOAT - 2 POS REMOTE 15QR 100MM
REAR SHOCK: FOX PERFORMANCE ELITE FLOAT 2 POS REMOTE, SV EVOL
BB Set: SHIMANO BB-MT800B
B-Lever: SHIMANO XT
Brake-F: SHIMANO XT 2 PISTON WITH 180MM ROTOR
Brake-R: SHIMANO XT 2 PISTON WITH 160MM ROTOR
Chainwheel: RACEFACE AEFFECT,137,DM32,175,BLK,SHI12
DERA-R: SHIMANO XT RD-M8100-SGS
Freewheel CS: DEORE CS-M7100-12 10-51T
Grip: TR LOCKRING GRIP
H-Bar: ADK – AKHB05 (FLAT) CARBON 760MM
H-B: Stem PROMAX DA-205 60MM S+M+L 80MM XL
Head Set: FSA NO.42/ACB (BEARING)
Spacer: 10mm X 2 PCS
Hub-F: SHIMANO MT400B CL 15 X 110MM
Hub-R: SHIMANO MT410-B CL 12 X 148MM
Pedal PP: BODY/STEEL CAGE
Rim: TR CARBON M32W25H9 APEX 28 HOLE
Saddle: PROLOGO DIMENSION NDR TIROX ANTHR/BLACK CARBON INJ
Seat Clamp: PROMAX MX-70 ALLEN KEY 34.9MM
Seat Post: FB – SP056 CARBON 31.6MM 400M
Shifter-R: SHIMANO XT SL-M8100-R
Spoke: Stainless BLACK
Tire-F/R: VITTORIA BARZO 29″ X 2.25 XC-TRAIL TNT ANTHRACITE SIDEWALL