VITTORIA - Terreno Dry Gravel tyre (Tan/Black) Graphene 2.0 Tubeless 700x38C
Regular price Rs 2,300.00
Speed and traction
Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
Features of the Terreno Dry Gravel tyre (Tan/Black) Graphene 2.0 Tubeless 700x38C:
- A capable semi-slick XC tire for the fastest courses.
- Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge and sharp, responsive braking and cornering edges.
- Features the XC Race casing: the lightest XC tubeless-ready casing of Vittoria.
- Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
- Bead: Folding
- Compound | Casing: G2.0 | TLR Tubeless
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
- Puncture Protection: -
- Inflation: 29 - 58 PSI
- Color: Tan Wall
- Weight: 450G